We were completely overwhelmed by the wonderful turnout to our book launch on 13 November last. Over 300 people braved the ferocious weather to attend the launch, which was held in the newly refurbished Bellingham Castle. The book was launched by Mairead McGuinness MEP.
Photographs by William Hederman.
The book costs €20 and is now available at:
- Ardee Bookshop
- Carroll’s Bookshop, Park Street, Dundalk
- The book is also available from
- John McCullen (Beamore, Drogheda)
- Philip King (Fieldstown, Monasterboice)
- Seamus Roe (Collon & Ardee)
- Noel Ross (Dundalk)
- Seamus Bellew (Haggardstown/Blackrock & DKIT)
In the coming week we will have them in Drogheda and in Cooley.
- A.B.C., West Street, Drogheda
- Waterstones, Scotch Hall, Drogheda
- FBD Office, Donore Road, Drogheda
- Sage and Stone, The Farm, Newlanes, Duleek